Friday, February 20, 2015

Insomnia

Insomnia? Not me! I can fall asleep on command. Well, almost. I’m asleep within minutes of my head hitting the pillow. I can fall asleep during TV commercials. Or listening to people blather on about insignificant things.

My wife? That’s different. She sometimes would read in bed for hours before falling asleep. Or I’d discover her reading in the middle of the night because she couldn’t go back to sleep.

But that’s in the past. We’ve discovered how to change that.

A friend of ours who happens to be a naturopathic doctor informed us that people who have trouble going to sleep are often deficient in minerals, and people who have trouble staying asleep are low in B vitamins. Another problem could be low blood sugar. Guess what? Spirulina is rich in minerals and B vitamins. And, of course, it will also raise low blood sugar levels.

So  my wife started taking Spirulina at bedtime and her insomnia was gone, that is, almost gone. Sometimes she still struggled.

That is, until one of our customers, a nurse who had sleep problems all her life, said that she sleeps like a baby when she takes Stem-Kine at bedtime.

Of course, Dottie tried it immediately and IT WORKED! Now Dottie rarely reads in bed. She takes Spirulina and Stem-Kine at bedtime and goes to sleep almost as fast as I do, and she sleeps through the night.   

We told this to a lady who claimed that she could never sleep more than four hours a night. She tried the Stem-Kine at bedtime and called us elated with the news that she now gets a full night’s sleep!


I have no idea why Stem-Kine works. I suppose there can be any number of reasons for insomnia. But I know at least two natural supplements that can help. 

No comments:

Post a Comment